Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

Life Update



Well...I used to think that Australia was my favourite country. It's definitely the home of my favourite wildlife, and every Australian I've met has been super awesome.

But then along came Aussie flu...and it has wiped out my January...grrr!

I have spent a significant amount of the month battling through a changing range of symptoms and feeling so flipping tired. Couple that with life stuff and work and I've been all but crawling through the month. But I've finally started to feel like an actual human being again - yay! For those of you currently battling with the flu - there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The good news is that I'm back to doing some stitching designs, and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you in February. I've also been browsing some of the new homeware that has been popping up online - and there are some beautiful items (George at Asda have got some stunning pieces for this season...love at first sight...I have a feeling they'll be featured heavily).

I've also been working through some goal setting - working out what I want my focus to be - for blogging, creative pursuits and life in general (yep...have been doing some deep and slightly fever induced thinking!).

I hope your January has been a good one, and you've started achieving your goal. A lesson I've learnt is that it really doesn't matter if goals aren't achieved in the timeframe I set myself. The important thing is to take a step back, re-plan and start again. Life is far too short for beating ourselves up about things.

Looking forward to being here more!


No comments:

Post a Comment