Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Collection Crush - Modern Country from George at Asda


George as Asda have got some seriously gorgeous homeware this season. I've been having a browse through a few collections recently, and I think they're my favourite. Completely affordable and so pretty. I'm still definitely a country girl at heart with my style, and this range is perfect for moving into spring (after weeks of almost constant rain and gloomy skies I'm dreaming of Spring right now!).

Here are some of my favourite items, but I have a feeling that they will be featuring fairly regularly on a Wednesday for the next couple of months!

1. This bunny cushion is so cute! I love the fact there is still a bunny trend this year. This piece of cuteness is £6.

2. Mr Blog Faced finds this 'Bloom where you are planted' wall art to have a slightly odd sentiment, but I really like it - it kind of suggests to me that wherever you are you should make the most of that situation. For £5 I'm tempted to buy it and keep it in my office.

3. This floral vase has a spot waiting for it in my bedroom - love this yellow so much. This beauty is £10.

4. And keeping up the bunny theme - could this bunny rug be any cuter? Nope. For £25 it'll help bring some cute country charm to boring floor space.

So two of these items are already in my shopping basket online...with more to be added.

Hope you love them as much as I do.

Be back soon.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment