Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday Best - The Christmas Card Edition


I know it's a cliche to say this in December - but how has another year gone by? I can't believe it's time to write Christmas cards, wrap presents and eat my weight in Christmas spiced nuts (oh yeah, can't wait!).

I have performed my usual trick of losing last year's unused Christmas cards, and so I'm shopping around for some and thought it would make a perfect Sunday Best. I don't send many cards any more (I know, what a Grinch) so I can shop around, spend a bit more and buy some more individual cards. Etsy is perfect for that, and I could probably write 10 posts from the amazing designs I've found on there!

So here are some of my favourites...


These Starry Night Christmas cards from StudioFactotumUK are just so pretty. I've only just stumbled on this Etsy shop but I think I  may have found a new favourite - gorgeous art work.


These animal illustration cards from RAillustrates are beautifully designed and perfect for animal lovers - I think I'd find it hard not to keep the llama card for myself.


..and don't even get me started on the cute Christmas Furry from BlankInsideDesign. I used to have a Himalayan Cat and they always have a special place in my heart - I know some family members who would love this cute card.


A felt sloth, and a pun? I'm sold on this adorable sloth card from Mombi and Ted. 




And last (for now) is this card from InkIncIllustration. Any card that combines gin, tortoises and a play on words is worthy of my loved ones - amazing.

Searching for some cards has opened my eyes to some of the amazing artists still selling through Etsy. I haven't browsed Etsy for presents for a long time, but I'm going to do some shopping now - it's such a perfect way of finding unusual gifts for Christmas, and supporting some truly awesome creative businesses.

Bye for now...I'll be back with some more Christmas loveliness very soon.

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment