Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Collection Crush - Wrendale Designs


So this isn't the first time Wrendale Designs has featured on my blog, and honestly - it won't be the last. I think I'd buy pretty much anything and everything if it featured the gorgeous art work of Hannah Dale.

I'm very happy that one of the latest releases has been a collection of scarves as now I can wear my love of adorable creatures with pride. My only issue is which design to buy (must...not...buy...them...all).

I've picked my four favorites above and if you'd like to see some closer images check them out at the links below (clockwise from top left)

Pink Ladies Flamingo Scarf

A Waddle and a Quack Duck Scarf

Some Bunny Scarf

A Dog's Life Scarf

I can see at least a couple of these featuring in my autumn wardrobe.

Bye for now.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment