Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

24 Projects in 24 Weeks - Week 6 Update - Unicorns Don't Care



Here's my project for last week - a day late! Oops!

I've had a summer cold this past week, which means that life has been spent either at work feeling sorry for myself, or at home curled up with tea and cross stitch.

The style of this kit was a little different for me - but I loved the retro font - and the Unicorn attitude of course! It's another one from The Geeky Stitching Company. I'm finding them to be the most relaxing projects ever. I've got another three kits stored up to complete, and about another 10 designs on my wish list!

I've been doing lots of thinking whilst stitching this week - about priorities, goals, what I want to do next with life - you know - the little things.

I do love crafting for providing some decent thinking time. I find that I never worry while I craft - instead I tend to quite calmly work through things in my head.

I haven't decided what project to complete for this week. I'm working through the rooms in my house at the moment and doing little bits of DIY and tidying/ turning out as I go. I'm hoping that will give me some inspiration on what to make next.

A friend has also lent me her sewing machine - so I'm going to be brave and try to use it. For all the crafts I've tried, sewing machines still terrify me!

Whatever your week brings, I hope it's a happy one. And remember - if you feel stressed - be like a unicorn.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment