Pages

Sunday 13 August 2017

24 Projects in 24 Weeks - Week 4 Update - Succulent Cross Stitch



Life is keeping me busy at the moment.

To help me relax and give my brain time to download each evening I've been keeping up with my crafting and I've loved getting back into cross stitch so much. It's definitely my go-to craft.

My project this week was another kit from Geeky Cross Stitch. It was a joy to stitch and for such a simple pattern the final effect is gorgeous. Oh, and don't even get me started on that pompom trim (which comes with the kit) ... amazing.

I know succulents are the go-to trendy plant now, but my love affair with them started at age 10 - when I realised they were the only plant I could keep alive! I loved stitching this pattern to celebrate their amazingness.

Geeky Cross Stitch have a couple of other succulent themed kits - and I've ordered both of them - they're just too lovely, and will look amazing as a set. The presentation of the kits, and ease of use was just perfect - and they come with your own personalised sticker, which is so cute.




So my goal for this week is to keep crafting...but also get back to blogging! I have a day off work and think it might involve lots of tea, some mellow tunes and some serious catching up in the blogosphere!

Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a lovely week ahead and don't forget to keep making time to do the things you love!

Bye for now.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment