Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday Best...The Pineapple Collection



You know it's officially summer when the shops suddenly become filled with pineapple themed items. This year is no exception. Which is amazing, obviously.

I've decided I can't fill my home with pineapples this year...as the items normally end up being donated during the cold winter months when pineapple shaped lamps and cushions just seem very out of place (I need more storage...seriously).

That doesn't stop me from browsing pineapple based goodies though, and imagine admiring them while sipping a pina colada. No sir. So here are some of my favourite items from Etsy at the moment...


If you'd like to see any more about these pieces of pineapple tastiness you can follow the links below to the Etsy listings (clockwise, from top left)...

Be a Pineapple Print by BeauTypographie 

Necklace by TheBonnyBoutique 

Earrings by FinestImaginary 

Pineapple Patch by BelsArt 

Pineapple Scissors from CloudCraftShop 

Beautiful (I'm in awe of the embroidery skills here) pineapple hoop art by YellowTulipCrafts

I'm off to the shops...I have a sudden urge to eat some pineapple...

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment