Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Sunday Best - The July Enamel Pins Wishlist

I've been bitten by the enamel pin bug and now there is no turning back. I used to collect badges as a kid and I think this is an extension of that...with the added bonus of the fact the enamel pin market seems to be filled with some truly amazing artists.

Here are a few from UK designers on Etsy which I'd love to buy as I think they represent little parts of my life at the moment...



This Avocado on Toast pin  by Octarine Dreams is too cute and represents my addiction to this combination for my breakfast. It symbolises Sunday morning breakfast cooked by my husband, and I'd love to buy this as a little memento of happy mornings.


This pin from Fable and Black pretty much sums up one of my major loves in life...reading...and the fact I absolutely need to do more of it.

I want this pin for no other reason than the fact it is amazing. Frida Kahlo by Prints by Pippa (the whole shop is amazing!).


My love of gin isn't diminishing and I'd like to wear my gin adoration with pride through wearing this gorgeous pin by Kate Pillenger Designs. 


I think this pin from Katie Abey Design speaks for itself. My jar really does feel quite empty at the moment.

I think I'm going to try and ration myself to two pins each month...we'll see how that goes!

I hope your weekends have been the best they could be and that your week brings good things - and if it doesn't then there's always the jar pin to comfort you!

Bye for now

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment