Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

24 Projects in 24 Weeks - Week 1 Update - The Crochet Cushion


Hello my lovelies. Just a quick update because I'm hoping to track my 24 projects on here. Week 1 has been a success - I've finished a project - hurrah!



A very simple little project this week - a granny square cushion which I've made as a present for my dad. My crochet skills are still at the basic level - but I don't mind as long as I can crochet a granny square any time I please. I didn't use a pattern for this - I just started with a simple granny square pattern and made it up from there.

I bought the cushion pad from a charity shop and it seemed much bigger when I got it home...so I now have a slight cramp in my hand and what shall be known as 'crochet claw'. That said - I find crochet to be the most relaxing craft I do and I really enjoyed making this. I forgot how lovely it feels to make something from scratch and suddenly have a whole finished item.

Time to decide what project two will be...

If you've made anything this week I'd love to hear about it!

Bye for now

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment