Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Subscription Box Review - June Melt Crowd



If you'd asked me a couple of years ago what my favourite summer candle scent was I probably would have declared myself to be anti candles in the summer. End of. Summer is too flipping hot without adding fire into the mix.

I was converted a couple of years ago by some gorgeous cocktail scented candles, which I found added to the summer vibe around the house. And then these bad boys from Flamingo Candles 'The Melt Crowd' turned up today and now my burner is already a-burning and filling my sitting room with summery loveliness.


June's Melt Crowd is themed 'Tropic Like It's Hot' - and as you'd expect the scents are gorgeous and tropical.

This month's scents are:


1. Raspberry Ripple Ice-Cream - Exactly like the ice-cream - gorgeous. And less calories than the real thing. Bonus.

2. Palm Tree - I love this smell, I can't pinpoint what scents it contains but it's all kinds of summery

3. Cola Ice Pops - A nice subtle scent of cola in this melt - I was worried it would smell too much like cola sweets but it's a softer scent

4. White Musk - I didn't think I liked musk as a scent, but this has converted me and is the scent that is already burning in my lounge. Really relaxing and perfect for a summer evening


5. Gin & Tonic - I can not own enough products that smell of gin and tonic. Fact. My current most favourite smell

6. Strawberry Candy - Probably my least favourite - very sweet and strawberry scented, but I'm just not a strawberry kind of girl (unless its Strawberry Shortcake...she rocked)

7. Lemon Sorbet - A really nice and refreshing lemon scent (yes, I know, the lemon aspect comes as a shock)

8. Pineapple and Lime - I get more lime than pineapple from this, but lovely all the same

So there we go. Another box of smells I love. I feel like my reviews of The Melt Crowd are always really positive. But that's genuinely just because I love their scents, and at £10 get good value from it. I've tried a few different subscription boxes over the years and this is one that has stuck because I always use the scents each month (and a few have ended up being bundled up as gifts).

To find out more about the subscription click here.

If you've found a subscription service you love I'd really like to hear about it.

Bye for now!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment