Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

Etsy Find - You Dirty Scrub


I thought I'd start sharing the odd little purchase I make on Etsy. I love shopping on Etsy and the fact it's a springboard for so many small businesses.

For this week my find is the Vegan Coffee Body Scrubs by 'You Dirty Scrub' (this post isn't sponsored and the thoughts are all my own).

I bought a packet of the Himalayan Rock Salt scrub in April, and have been using it weekly, and have loved it so much I'll definitely make a repeat purchase. The ingredients are lovely and natural (and the vegan aspect is a huge bonus) : Fairtrade Arabica Coffee, Raw Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, FairTrade Brown Sugar, Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Rock Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Vitamin E Oil. As you can see in the picture it comes in a seal-able packet and pretty much looks like coffee grounds. 

The instructions suggest you can dry brush this product onto the skin, but I've just been using it in the shower and it's made a real impact on my skin. I've just been taking a handful of the , applying it to damp skin - particularly on my arms and legs, rubbing it in circles and then washing off, and it has absolutely solved my dry skin which is amazing. 

It smells gorgeous - the coffee scent wakes me up in the morning but isn't overpowering. Although be warned - if you don't like the scent of coffee then this isn't the product for you!

I'm definitely a convert to coffee scrubs and think that You Dirty Scrub is going to be one of my go to places for body scrubs from now on.

If you're interested in finding out more you can check out the shop here.

Bye for now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment