Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Collection Crush - Arden Rose at Ohh Deer



I have to confess that I hadn't heard of the vlogger Arden Rose until I stumbled across her name through an Ohh Deer subscription box, but if her choice in stationery is anything to go by then I love her style already!

Here are a few favourite picks from the Arden Rose range (clockwise from top left)...

1. Thank you greeting card - I love this print so much I'm considering cutting up the card I already own of it to make things out of it, just so I can keep it forever!

2. Patch set - Because shit really does happen and sometimes it just needs a cute pink patch to put that into perspective

3. This lemon print notebook is so summery and beautiful - I'm in love with fruit prints at the moment, and this plain notebook looks perfect for sketching out creative ideas

4. Rose Planner - Another oh so pretty floral print - and this time it's a planner - perfect for keeping organised and being pretty all at the same time

Bye for now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment