Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Sunday Best - Cactus Theme

My love of cacti started at a young age when I discovered they were a plant I could keep alive despite my tendency to forget to water them.

I still have some cacti I planted as a teenager which have been faithfully carried from home to home.

I would definitely love to bring a bit of a cactus theme into my home decor to celebrate my super spikey friends...here are some of the best home-related cactus items around at the moment (although there are so many to chose from!)...

I love this cactus trivet from H & M...perfect addition to any kitchen in need of some cactus fun.


Urban Outfitters are also supporting the cactus theme with this gorgeous mug.



This cactus print from Not on the Highstreet is definitely going on my wishlist...it's both pretty and educational...bonus!

The art on these cactus cushions by The Fox in the Attic on Etsy is so pretty.


...and lastly - I love the pattern on this cactus lampshade by LightFlightLighting on Etsy - perfect for adding a bit of cactus fun to a room without overpowering it.

Ok...time to stop browsing cactus items and go and water my spikey little pals.

Bye for now

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment