Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Collection Crush - Stitchsperation




Something a little bit different for my Collection Crush this week. I'm always on the look-out for more modern cross stitch designs, and I stumbled upon these amazing designs by Stitchsperation on Etsy. 

I love all the designs in the shop which can be bought as kits. They come with handpainted fabric and the thread needed to stitch the black designs. These are some of my favourites, but there are some pretty amazing not safe for work designs there too.

I've got a few crafty projects on the go at the moment but I'm definitely adding one (or two) of these designs to my to-do list!

1. Shake it off

2. Ampersand

3. Carpe Diem

4. Makers gonna make


1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your fab blog and found this! Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete