Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Collection Crush - Quail Ceramics




I've found a new source of amazing ceramic homeware...and it is packed full of bird and animal themed items...woo!

Quail ceramics make a number of homeware items...egg cups, mugs, vases, jugs, salt and pepper shakers...and more, all themed around animals and birds of all shapes and sizes. I actually own a piece of Quail Ceramics already...a budgie egg cup...which I flipping love. For today's crush I thought I'd pick out some of their woodland/ forest animal and bird items. I'll be back on another Wednesday with some more of their items with a slightly more exotic animal and bird theme (giraffes...lovebirds...camels...lions...amazing!).

The photos above are from http://quailceramics.co.uk, and if you'd like to see more of the items click on the links below...

Bear Jug

Barn Owl Egg Cup

Hare Butter Dish

Mouse Salt and Pepper Shakers

I have a sneaky suspicion that more of these items are going to start appearing in my home...so watch this space!

Bye for now

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment