Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Sunday Best - Monograms


I'm really happy to see that the monogram trend seems to be here to stay this season. It's a given that you can't beat the design of a black letter in a classic font on a white background but there are some really gorgeous designs that give the old classic a new twist. I've been searching around for some monogram pressies recently and so thought I'd share a few of my favourites for today's Sunday Best.

Slide View: 2: Buoyant Letters Mug

These Buoyant Letter Mugs from Anthropologie are combining two of my favourite things...monograms and blue. Love them!


Slide View: 2: Monogrammed Meadow Trinket DishSlide View: 1: Monogrammed Meadow Trinket Dish


Also from Anthropologie (who are, after all, the kings of the monogram) are these really pretty meadow trinket dishes. I'm a bit disappointed my initial has a kite rather than something a little bit more awesome (Koala, Kangaroo, erm...Kazoo?) but they would make the cutest presents, maybe teamed with a little soap or some earrings.

Hand Illustrated Monogram Notebook


These notebooks from Not on the Highstreet give a cute modern twist to the monogram design.


Personalised Floral Monogram Print Green


...and this monogram print from Not on the Highstreet would be so perfect for a little girl's room 




And lastly - I love these clay gift tags by The Squid Ink Co on Etsy so much that I think I'm going to plan what birthdays I need to buy for over the next few months and then but a little stash of them - they'd make any wrapped present look so special but then would be really cute to pin on the wall afterwards....and at £2 each they are an absolute bargain! 

Are you a fan of the monogram letter trend? One thing that does always amuse me is the letter range that is always left in the sales...there aren't enough people with names starting with Q or Z in the world...that's for sure!

Bye for now

xxx












































No comments:

Post a Comment