Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Subscription Box Reveal - Papergang



My Papergang Subscription has arrived...and it's my favourite yet. The artwork on the items is so, so lovely!

Here's the box itself, which is a little hint of the beauty inside...

Read on for more pics of what was inside (and...don't forget...spoilers!)...



This A4 notebook was the first item I cooed over. I haven't decided what I'm going to use it for yet, but it needs to be something special!


It's a pretty established fact that I love prints that include animals...and if they're animals that could be found chilling in a forest/ woodland then all the better.

The artwork in this subscription is by Hui Skipp, and I'll definitely be researching her artwork.

Also in the box was a sheet of wrapping paper in the design - I'm going to frame a bit of this paper...it's too pretty to use it all for wrapping!


And this calendar for February...


There was also some really pretty washi tape...


And two cards. I usually use the cards I receive with my subscription, but in this case, I may keep them and add them to the art wall I'm going to set up once I've decorated my office...can't wait! (Also...I'm absolutely the pretzel that just has to make things too complicated).


I always love my papergang subscription (it's stationery - what's not to love?) but this month just blew me away with how beautiful the items were.

Now I just need to decide what to use the notebook for...

If you're interested in getting this subscription you can find out more here.

Bye for now!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment