Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Stitch 'n' Tell - Cross Stitch Otter




Today I thought I'd share a completed cross stitch project which has been keeping me very busy(I have a few of these on the go!).

This was a present for my dad who is a big otter fan. I'm so happy with how this little guy turned out but have to admit I found him a challenge! I'm better with projects that involve lots of different colours so I don't get bored - but this kit was obviously predominantly brown. I didn't complete the whole picture (as it's quite honestly massive and I didn't want a detailed border around the otter), but this is what the completed project would look like if all of the outlines were added...



The kit itself was perfectly put together and really clear with good quality threads and fabric included. Although I found the design a bit challenging at times, the fine detail of the otter is just so stunning it was worth it in the long run.




If you fancy a challenge, the kit can be found here. I'm going to go and get on with my next project...a Christmas robin who wasn't quite ready in time for Christmas....with any luck he'll be ready for Christmas 2017!

Bye for now

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment