Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

January Round-Up - The Month in Review



Uhhh...what just happened to that month? 2017 has been fairly kind to me so far. Busy...but kind. I thought I'd start doing a bit of a monthly round-up of how I'm progressing with my resolutions and thinking about the month ahead.

My Blogging Resolutions

I've stuck to my blogging schedule...hurrah! I still want to do a lot more here..and make it more personal...but for now I'm back in the flow of blogging, which I've really loved. I'm worrying less about whether my posts fit the blogging mould and that's helping me get over my blogging-block. I also want to get more crafty on here, so that's a goal for February.

My Personal Resolutions

I've been trying to focus a lot on my health this month, and it's been working. I've lost weight (yay!) and feel like I have lots more energy. So I plan to keep up with that for Feb. The aspect I need to focus on more is de-stressing. I think it's just in my personality to worry about things and with the worry comes the stress. A February goal is to try mindfulness to combat that. I've definitely managed to look for the positive this month, instead of focusing on the negative, and have spent lots of quiet time with loved ones doing things I enjoy. For February I want to get back to doing a lot more crafting...I've signed up to 2 crafts swaps over at Craftster to help with that! I'm definitely frozen with fear when it comes to starting up my online business...so that's something to work on over the next few months!

What I've loved this month (as told through blog posts)

1. Using my happiness planner this month to focus on the positives each day

2. Learning how to make beeswax candles

3. Discovering Readly, which is a far cheaper way of feeding my magazine addiction!

4. Watching this is us...definitely my favourite TV show of 2017 (so far)

5. Having a relaxing day out with Hubby and Puppy

6. Joining a book club, which has got be back into regular reading 

So there we go January is finished and I'm looking forward to February. I'm hoping it gets warmer and the evenings get lighter. I'd love to get some crafting projects finished, some more books read and some new places visited.

How was your January? I hope it has been kind to you too...and here's to a love-filled February!

Bye for now

xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment