Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Collection Crush - Next Happiness Range





It's January...which means new seasons in homeware...which makes me very happy indeed.

Next is one of my go-to stores for homeware and they haven't disappointed this year with their 'Happiness' range - lots of beautiful yellows to brighten up any home...and they'll be perfect for welcoming spring. Four of my favourites are above. The black elements in the doormat, canvas print and vase set add a nice contemporary feel to the designs which I really love. The pig planter is a little bit kitsch but my indoor garden is suddenly looking very bare without it.

If you'd like to find out more about any of these items, and bring a bit more sunshine into your home then click on the links below.

1. Bee Happy Doormat

2. Yellow Pig Planter

3. Canvas Print

4. Set of Vases


Bye for now

Kat xx














No comments:

Post a Comment