Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

BEDN - Style





I've been shopping around for some dresses for the Christmas holidays recently, and I'm totally in love with the idea of going retro this year. I dip in and out of the retro 1950s style (depending entirely on how confident I'm feeling at the time.

I love black, white and red as a combination. Maybe I have Frank Miller's Sin City to blame for that. Either way this little style board I've collated on Pinterest is pretty much making me drool at the moment.

I mean, come on, a brooch with a ray gun in the middle..seriously...can accessories get any better than that?

Now for the big dilemma - red shoes, black shoes or black just with red detail? I can't decide (and therefore assume the correct answer is all of them - no?)

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment