Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

BEDN - My Expertise

Print from TheNativeState on Etsy

The prompt for today's 'Blog Every Day in November' is 'What is your Expertise'.

Which is a question I apparently find it difficult to answer. I asked my beloved what my expertise is and his answer was 'faffing' - ie spending a lot of time doing not much. He may have a point.

In relation to my crafty pursuits I feel confident in saying that my expertise is embroidery. I've been cross-stitching for many years and feel like I'm confident in what I'm doing to the point where I could teach others - I think that makes it an expertise.

Outside of that I'm stuck. I don't think it comes naturally to me to sell my skills, knowledge or expertise, and that is something I need to work on. As a step in the right direction, here are some things I think I'm good at...

  1. Being loyal
  2. Listening
  3. Writing lists 
  4. Finding the perfect present
  5. Remebering song lyrics (a skill that will help me in no way whatsoever)
Is it just me that finds it hard to define my expertise?!

Bye for now xx 













No comments:

Post a Comment