Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

BEDN - Home Sweet Home for Christmas



It's pretty much a yearly tradition for me that around this time in November I start browsing Cath Kidston's Christmas range and imagining just how pretty and nostalgic my home could look if I made some purchases. I never do - because - you know - any spare income is clearly used for presents - but it doesn't hurt to dream!

Here are some of my favourites from this year (clockwise from top left):

1. Christmas Ditsy Napkins - I love this little print!

2. Christmas Tea Towel

3. Billie set of 2 decorations

4. Snowman Salt & Pepper Shakers

5. Merry Christmas glass tumbler - this is my absolute favourite - I love the design so much - although, honestly, I have no idea where I would store some Christmas glasses for the other 11 months of the year!

Bye for now xx




No comments:

Post a Comment