Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

Time out...no more

Gorgeous Vintage Clock for sale by CirceCollectables on Etsy


Well hello. That was quite the long time out, wasn't it?

I've mused on starting a whole new blog, so embarrassed am I that it's been so long since I posted, but I'm quite attached to my little space in the blogverse. I could write a bit of a thesis on the past year, but I'm not sure it would be fun to write, and I have no doubt it would be even less fun to read. Instead I'll attempt to sum it up in 10 words...

Planning
Overwhelm
Virus
Retro
Kitties
Business
Disappointment
Friends
Wedding
Happiness

They're in no particular order apart from the last two. I'm now a Mrs. Our wedding was the most perfect and lovely day - it was everything we had hoped and more, and it was spent with the best group of people. The Mister and I have been together for a fair while so I hadn't expected life to feel different after the nuptials but it really positively does. I had so much fun planning the big day too, I think it reignited my love for the more creative side of life. Hurrah!

I've opened a little shop on Etsy selling vintage stickers which has been lots of fun and has helped me break down my fear barrier about selling on Etsy so I have quite a few plans brewing away. Hopefully they'll be ready to share soon!

I'm still working on my plans for my little blog but I feel fairly safe in saying it will involve lots of craftiness, some more free cross stitch patterns, the sharing of pretty things I'm drooling over and general and oftentimes random wonderings.

So anyway...how you doin'? ...Oh did I mention I've been watching Friends on repeat? (although that's not why it's a word on the list!), it may have inspired one of my business ideas, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment