Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

That Friday Feeling





It's Friday lovely people! That means it's time to kick back, enjoy the sunshine (please British weather...stay sunny...please?) and maybe carry on with a bit more work towards my life laundry project.

By 'bit more' I pretty much mean 'start actually doing something'. Just thought I should clear that up.

Photo from handbag.com

So what do I have planned for the weekend? I have some birthday present shopping to do, so a visit to my local town centre is planned. I'm in need of a little pick me up, and my make-up stash is screaming out for an update so I think a trip to the Urban Decay counter. Speaking of which, how utterly amazing is this Pulp Fiction inspired set? I don't think I could carry off that lipstick quite like Mia Wallace but I'm happy to give it a go!

Displaying photo.JPG

The weekend will also undoubtedly also involve some forest exploration. It's become a weekly ritual now, and I feel totally peaceful and calm when I'm there - until my beloved mentions the Blair Witch and I become all jittery!

I'll also be reading my way through Fat Mum Slim - a blog which I'm sure everyone else in the world already knows, but I've only just discovered, and already love. I also love the photo-a-day project. I've been meaning to use instagram more often, and think this would be a brilliant way to get started!

My last little plan for the weekend is to find my crafty mojo again - I miss crafting so much! I think I may stalk pinterest for some inspiration for little projects...if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

 Whatever you have planned for the weekend I hope it's a happy one!

Bye for now!

Kat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment