Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

A mystery revealed...


So I bought this cute little bird feeder which is basically a pretty yellow saucer mounted on a metal stick. I filled it straight up with bird food and then waited.

And waited.

Not a bird was to be seen. Any yet all of the bird food mysteriously disappeared.

Luckily the mystery is now solved - I caught this little guy (girl?) casting a judging eye on the empty saucer. I quickly filled it up, and the pigeon quickly returned and started working through the stash (and has returned several times since).

I'm honestly just happy that it's being used. I would like to attract a bit of a better selection of birds mind you - I'm turning into a right old bird-watcher recently!

Have you had any surprising visitors in your garden?

Bye for now!

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment