Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

That Friday Feeling!

I don't have quite the same Friday feeling today because I have to go to work tomorrow - but that's more reason than ever to plan some lovely things to do this weekend that are packed full of rest and relaxation for the times when I've escaped from the office...


A woodland wander is definitely on the 'to do list' - my go-to place if I'm feeling a bit stressed or low on energy (plus there's always the hope of spotting deer!)






I've been testing my restraint by resisting the urge to binge watch Orange is the New Black, but I'm absolutely loving Season 2 so far,so it seems quite likely that I'll fit in an episode ...or two. I have really loved getting to know some of the season 1 characters better through flashbacks, although am finding myself less and less interested in Piper's story and more interested in the other inmates.





Divergent is finished and I LOVED it. I've started Insurgent and although it hasn't got me hooked in the same way as the first instalment I'm still looking forward to some time with Tris this weekend.

Most importantly of all, it's Father's Day, so I'm looking forward to catching up with my Dad...hopefully complete with some sunshine and a BBQ!

I hope your weekend brings lots of fun times your way, wherever it takes you!

Bye for now!
 Kat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment