Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Stationery Haul - Artbox

Hello, my name is Kat and I'm a stationery addict.

Phew, it feels good to admit that.

One of my favourite places to get my stationery fix is ArtBox. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm not alone with this addiction, so thought I would share some snaps of my recent Artbox haul...

I'm determined to start writing more letters, so I've bought a couple of very cute letter sets...

Hello Panda Letter Set

Happy Animals Letter Set 
I couldn't resist buying some adorable stickers...to add to my giant stash of stickers which I have literally no idea what to do with (suggestions would be very welcome!)!






I bought some cute Rilakumma tape as part of a birthday present for a friend...

Rilakkuma Tape  
And last, but definitely not least, I bought some sticky notes featuring the ridiculously cute Kapibarasan - the Japanese Capybara (I love Capybara, combine them with Japanese style, and stationery and I'm pretty much as happy as I can be).

The outside...

Kapibarasan Sticky Notes

and all of the notes on the inside...




These will be a huge improvement on the yellow sticky notes I end up sticking around my desk on an average week!

Ok, time to organise my desk with my new supplies...well actually I need to organise my desk full stop - it's a mess!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment