Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Forest Adventures


Phew...I needed to take some time to re-charge my batteries this week, which I've succeeded in doing - hurrah! I'm on a mission to improve my fitness at the moment, and in the spirit of that am starting to go for lots of walks - with a view to building up to some jogging at some point - couch potato mode is definitely disengaging now the sun is out!

The only trouble I have is that I have a tendency to stop and take photos when walking! The route I'm taking at the moment is a 5 mile trek through a forest near my home - but when it's this beautiful its kind of hard to resit stopping and taking in the beauty along the way...
















At the risk of sounding like a forest-dwelling hippy (which I might just be) I feel completely full of energy after a visit to the forest so I'm vowing to make at least one visit each week.

I'd love to hear about your 'go-to' places for re-charging your batteries - I think they're an important part of survival in the current hectic world!

Bye for now!
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment