Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

#BEDM - Share the Blog Love

I love today's BEDM prompt - there are so many awesome blogs out there and a favourite past-time of mine is to curl up with a cup of tea and catch up on some blog reading! Here are some links to a few of my favourites...

Habitual Homebody - Alycia at Habitual Homebody is one of my favourite bloggers - her previous blog 'Curious Pug' was one of the first blogs I read and it inspired me to have a go at writing myself. I love the honest style of Habitual Homebody, and can resonate with some of the challenges Alycia is currently going through. It's an honest blog which can make a refreshing change in the world of perfect lives some blogs portray, and has some awesome crochet thrown in for good measure!



Wild Olive - Mollie's blog encouraged me to try embroidery and I'll always love it for that. If you're looking for adorable embroidery patterns and some amazing free craft projects then this blog is highly recommended (Mollie's recent Star Wars craft projects were amazing!). I also always sign up to the stitch club - it's super cheap and means I receive a very cute little embroidery pattern every month - amazing!

Life Outside London - This blog is a fairly new discovery of mine (through the Blog Every Day in May challenge) but it has quickly become a favourite - beautiful photographs and a funny and engaging writing style make this blog a real treat to read - I defy you to do so without a smile on your face!

McMaven Haven - I was lucky enough to do a craft swap with the lovely Blair from McMaven Haven through Craftster and have followed her blog ever since. I love all of the craft projects Blair shares and always come away feeling a little bit more inspired to make something!

Sprinkle of Glitter - Probably the most popular of the blogs on my list and I just had to include it even though I'm sure most people have found it by now! I love Louise's style and enjoy her blog posts as much as her vlogs on youtube. Louise very rarely fails to bring a smile to my face and reading Sprinkle of Glitter is a pleasure.

So that's my list for now - if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them - I'm always on the look out for another blog to add to my reading list!

No comments:

Post a Comment