Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

#BEDM - Healthy Living


Today's blog prompt has inspired me to commit to making some healthy changes to my lifestyle. I've mentioned before that I love making lists, so here's my list of healthy living goals for the next month...I'm planning to update in June to see if I stick to them (eep!).


1. Drink 5 glasses of water a day - I feel so much better when I drink lots of water, but very rarely manage it so I'm committing to 5 glasses a day for the next month (and hoping that it will become a habit after that!)


2. Do 45 minutes of exercise 3 times per week - I'm not a natural when it comes to exercise - I tend to feel uncomfortable and lacking in any level of coordination, but I have to overcome this, even if I just go for a decent walk!


3. Sleep! - I know what you're thinking - surely I do that anyway? The problem I have is when I feel stressed I avoid going to sleep and so then just feel more tired and more stressed the next day. Time to break that cycle with some early nights this month.


4. Meditate each day - this kind of links to the point above - I need to relax and get my mind to unwind - meditation is the key here, I just need to give myself space to do it!


5. 5 portions of fruit and veg a day - this is a classic on any healthy living list but it totally needs to go on mine - I manage 2 most days but it's time to change that because I love all kinds of fruit and veg and there's no excuse!


So there we go - lots of healthiness to focus on this month, and I'm really looking forward to it. Have you got any goals at the moment?


Bye for now

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment