Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

BEDM - Gadgets!


I'm a big fan of gadgets (particularly kitchen gadgets). Sadly I'm also a fan of buying a gadget and loosing interest after a few weeks (ice cream maker - I'm looking at you).


However, one gadget which helps my life be a little bit easier on daily basis is my ipad.


Useful tool for work? Check.


Easy way to browse the web? Check


Excellent time waster - be it through random games or watching Netflix? Check and check.


For that reason I thought I would share some of my most used/ loved apps from the Apple store - just in case they can also bring a bit of happiness your way.


Without further ado, I present my top 9 apps....




Top row:


Monument - a puzzle game of such beauty that I may do a separate blog post on it because...well...it deserves it


Hay Day - my guilty pleasure farming game which helps to fulfill my desire to spend my days growing vegetables, feeding chickens and making jam


Netflix - entire series of many different TV shows at my finger tips - what's not to love?


Middle row:


Notability - an amazing app for managing notes - I use it for work, blogging and pretty much anything I need to remember at a later date


Kindle - hundreds of books at the swipe of a finger? Thank you very much.


A Beautiful Mess photo app - a beautiful blog and a beautiful photo editing app. Loads of cute fonts/ borders/ doodles and phrases to add to photos


Bottom row:


Pic frame - my home-to app for creating photo collages


Relax Melodies - I honestly can't recommend this app enough for some serious relaxation. It contains lots and lots of relaxing noises including different rain effects, cicadas and some calming melodies and is perfect for relaxation and helping sleep (I've found it really helpful if I'm trying to sleep in a strange place like a hotel)


YouTube - for obvious reasons - because I love watching youtube videos and this makes is easy on my ipad!


So there you have it. It's amazing how quickly an app can become part of daily life! 


If you'd like more info on any of the apps mentioned let me know. I'd love to hear about your favourite apps too!


Bye for now

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment