Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

#BEDM - British Sandwich Week

I have a confession to make - I'm not the biggest fan of sandwiches. I'm not sure if it's because I'm vegetarian which limits the selection slightly - or if it's because I tend to steer away from having much bread, but sandwiches feature very rarely on my lunch time menu.

However, in honour of the fact that it's British sandwich week I made a special trip to Marks and Spencer today as they are renowned for being excellent purveyors of the lunchtime sandwich. This proved to be a good choice as they had this bad boy waiting for me...

This was a roasted vegetable and red pepper falafel sandwich (with sweet potato crisps) and it was incredibly tasty. I don't normally do the whole photographing my food thing...but made an exception today...it is British Sandwich week after all!

Anyway...this sandwich could persuade me to consider others of its kind in the future - if you have any good veggie sandwich ideas I'd love to hear them!

Today I'm building up my strength for a really busy week so I think some chill out time is needed - I hope your weekends are going well, whatever you may be doing!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment