Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

#BEDM - Blog Chat

GoodOldDays1 on Etsy





I don't feel experienced enough to offer advice on blogging. Although I started this blog a few years ago now I think it's fair to say that my writing on it has been sporadic. I could gives lots of different reasons for that but if I'm completely honest the biggest issue that has impacted on my blogging is confidence.

It can be easy to compare yourself to other blogs and feel interior. I'm certainly guilty of that in the past. I've stopped doing that now and have come to the conclusion that every blog is awesome in its own little way.

So my advice? Don't stop writing unless you really want to. Enjoy your blog for what it is, and for the little outlet it provides.

That said - if anyone has any blogging advice they would like to send my way I would be very happy to hear it!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment