Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

#BEDM - The Best Thing About Childhood

Following on from Monday's post which focused on the best things about being an adult, today's post is a nostalgic look at the best things about childhood.

I had an amazing childhood, full of lots of love and happy memories. I know how lucky am I am to be able to say that.

I'm not sure what is says about me that I had to work to find five great things about being an adult, but could quite happily write a list of 50 reasons why childhood is so awesome!

Rather than write a dissertation on the best thing about childhood I thought I would take a little trip down nostalgia laneand put together an Etsy treasury of some happy memories...

Nostalgic Treasury
Ok, time for me to go and watch vintage cartoons and listen to their theme tunes (The Racoons anybody?!). I hope the weekend has brought happiness your way (how is it almost Monday already?!).

Bye for now!
Kat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment