Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

#BEDM - 5 Fave Posts

The prompt today for Blog Every Day in May is for my 5 fav posts, which has led to an interesting read through some old posts...and has been kind of helpful in inspiring me to move forward. I've noticed that none of my favourites have made the cut because I'm proud of how well written/ informative they are, but instead made it because of the memories they inspire (note to self - work harder on well written and informative posts). So, without further ado my 5 fav posts so far are...



Motif Monday - Mr Distinguished - just because I love him - a simple design which beginner stitchers can do...but oh so simple.


Vintage Finds - Piggy Bank - chosen because I was (and still am) so happy with this find, and need to encourage myself to post more of my vintage finds on here.


Otters and Butterflies and Owls...oh my! - this was one of my favourite days out ever and so has to feature (plus...look at that little otter face...adorable much)!


Adventure Time Swap - because these two guys were one of the most awesome things I've received in the post...ever.



Motif Monday - Loki - chosen because I was so happy to have a new pattern to post and how it motivated me to get back to blogging...and because it's Loki and *cough* Tom Hiddleston.

Now one thing I can't help but notice is that none of my favourites have made the cut because I'm proud of how well written/ helpful/ informative they are, but instead made it because of the memories they inspire - which 

Bye for now!
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment