Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Stitch 'n' Tell - Adventures with Paper


Does anyone else find that they have a little stash of unmade free kits from magazines? I've made a vow to work my way through them...with a view to having lots of little emergency gifts ready for forgotten birthdays. Or...and I'll whisper this because I'm aware it's only April...*Christmas presents*.


Today I made this super quick but very cute notebook, from the April edition of Cross Stitcher magazine. It was my first attempt at cross stitch on paper and I love how it looks so much! The design of the notebook is so cute anyway...I love typewriters. 




I have a sneaky suspicion this little gem won't find it's way into the emergency gift stash! 


I really want to try more cross stitch onto paper/ card - although I'm not sure how to make such neat holes - a tiny paper punch perhaps? If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them.




Bye for now!


Kat xx





No comments:

Post a Comment