Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Collection Crush - Zara Home Parrots

Thanks to a recent shopping trip to Brighton I have now discovered the joy of Zara Home. I always knew Zara clothing was really quite lovely, but little did I realise that they were also the suppliers of gorgeous homeware - which it is now my mission to own some of.

My love for houseware involving birds is fairly well known by now, so I was absolutely delighted to see that much of Zara's new collection involves Parrots! Here are four of my favourites:


Clockwise from top left:

Laminated Parrots Tablecloth

Parrot Jug (my most favourite of all the items!)

Parrot Tray

Parrot Jaquard Tea Towel

The important questions are...
- can my home cope with any more bird-related items?
- how many pieces of quirky homeware featuring animals/ birds/ fish/ insects (you name it) could be considered too many?

I have a sneaky suspicion the answer to the former is yes, most certainly and to the latter that there is no such thing as too many.

Am I right? (please tell me I'm right.....)

Bye for now
Kat xx



No comments:

Post a Comment