Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Castles in the Air



I came across this quote in a book I was reading yesterday and instantly loved it. I've been thinking a lot about developing my writing skills recently, and this poor little neglected blog of mine keeps jumping up and down in the back of my mind (somewhat like Donkey in Shrek - pick me! pick me!).
Life recently has been busy (although I'm very aware that these days it's very difficult to find anyone who isn't impossibly busy), but it's been a good kind of busy. Lots of plans - castle building if you will, but now it's time to lay those foundations.
I still love crafting and creating things - one of my biggest joys by far, but added to that I've also officially rediscovered my love for reading (hurrah), make-up (nail polish collection = out of control) and *drumroll* ....gardening!!!
Why the three exclamation marks after gardening? Well if history is to believed I have the ability to kill the hardiest of plants - and a crippling fear of slugs - I'm conquering both of these afflictions and building a pretty (but tiny) garden. My mum would be so proud - her garden was truly a thing of beauty.
I'm planning to be back around these parts a lot more from now on - but more importantly, lovely reader - how have you been? What's new?
I have some serious blog-reading to do, so bye for now and see you again soon!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment