Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

A little thought for today...





I sometimes find myself questioning whether I do anything that makes a positive difference to the world (yep...I can wile away many an hour thinking about things waaay too deeply) Then I try to remind myself that sometimes you can be having an impact without even realising.


I came across this quote today and it reminded me to keep trying, and keep positive because we can all make a difference in our own little ways.


On a related note I received an email from a charity I donated some random items to, letting me know how much they had raised so far from the donations. Considering it was honestly some items I would have thrown away, they've already raised £30, which made me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside.


A mission for this weekend is to sort out some more items to donate...with the added bonus of clearing some space in my mess of a house! 


Bye for now!

Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment