Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

30 Days of Lists Day 11 - Things my family taught me

Oh wow...where are the days going? September is my busiest month at work and time is definitely running away from me! I've still been listing in my little book though, and really love the quiet 'me time' it gives me even amidst chaos! The part I'm struggling with is actually photographing my lists because I'm not at home in the daylight at the moment and the lighting in my house is terrible!

So to get me back on track with sharing my lists I thought I'd replicate them on my ipad...partly because I love playing around with picture apps!

So here is today's list. I really loved thinking about what to write from this list as it wasn't a question I'd asked myself before. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the hoarding gene is running rampant around here too!
    I love this list!

    ReplyDelete