Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just popping in to say hi...

Phew...the past few weeks have been a challenge. It turns out that what I thought was just a run of bad luck with stomach bugs was actually gall stones and an infected gall bladder...all I can say is ouch.

I spent last week between my GP surgery and the hospital and am now waiting for an MRI scan and a Gastroscopy.

I won't go into much more detail here as I'm pretty sure no-one needs the gory details, but suffice to say I'm now on a completely fat free diet (Doctor's orders), and contemplating becoming a vegan for the long-term, so there may be some fat free/ low-fat recipes heading this way from now on.

I'm not sure when I'll be back to blogging properly, but today was the first day I've felt like doing a bit of crafting, so yay! I'm struggling a bit with my motivation and creativity at the moment, but I'm hoping normal services will resume soon.

I'm still enjoying reading other people's blogs, so hurrah for the blog-verse :)

Be back soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment