Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Vintage Finds - Piggy Bank

I thought I'd occasionally share any vintage buys I make. If I'm honest I don't make them that often - not because I'm not always looking (I am!) but because the second-hand/ charity shops near where I live seem to be completely clued-up on how fashionable thrifting is at the moment and some of their prices are totally crazy!

One of my favourite purchases is this little cutie, a vintage piggy bank (and it came complete with some vintage 1/2 pennies rattling around inside...cute!).


And the pretty back view...


It was love at first site...and I was so happy to have a real-life version of the tiny re-ment piggy bank which is my all-time favourite piece of re-ment ever!


Tiny sweetness!

1 comment:

  1. You have purchased a sweet ,little,pretty piggy bank.Oh ! Wow !!!! Its looking soooo cute. sell my house

    ReplyDelete