Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

TFI Friday

It's Friday again already! I've had a lovely and relaxing week because I've been on holiday since Tuesday and haven't done much apart from do some serious chilling out (and feeling a lot better for it!).

Some pieces of happiness from this week have been...

My first She Said Beauty box arriving. I've really enjoyed pampering myself with all of the projects...so much fun. When it arrived I didn't think I'd be bothered by the face/ beauty products, but I totally take that back - they've all been gorgeous and my skin is feeling waaay happier. I'm going to keep up my subscription for now...nothing beats a little box of treats arriving every month!


Made in Chelsea is back on TV...I'm ashamed by how much I love this programme...the rational part of my brain knows it should hate it, but the larger and totally irrational part is soooo happy to be able to catch up with what Caggie, Spencer and Ollie have been up to!

Today we went exploring the woods near our house. I'm horrified that its taken so long, but as it turns out there are miles of beautiful forests in a valley about a 10 minute walk from our house. Here's a couple of pics from the day (and with the power of instagram colour washes!)...




New King Charles video...beautiful! Love him and still waiting impatiently for his album to be released...




And I took a massive step and actually booked myself in for a hair cut tomorrow...only 7 months too late. It's going to be such a relief to get my mane cut a bit...I'm not sure why I've been putting it off for so long :/

What has your week brought you? Happy things I hope
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment