Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Stitching Saturday - The Hunger Games Edition

My swap partner for the Hunger Games Swap over at Craftster has received so I'm safe to post piccies of the items I stitched...hurrah!

I tried something new for this swap and made some embroidered buttons, which I used to make an arrow necklace...



And some hair grips...


I bought the self cover buttons and the button making tool from http://www.bloomingfelt.co.uk/. I think I might need a bit more practice with the tool but a new crafty love has definitely been born.

I also designed and stitched this 'Keep Calm' picture...


I might have a go at doing some 'Keep Calm' designs for Motif Monday. I realised after I'd finished and framed this that the 'and' is too big...doh!

I also made a couple of non-stitching related goodies...

A 'Girl on Fire' memory wire bracelet (I still love making these...so relaxing)


And a fimo Mockingjay Pin...


I loved crafting for this swap so much...I'm now counting the days until the film is released.

Let the Games Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment