Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

30 Days of lists - Day 3 - Recipe for a perfect weekend

Here's my recipe for a perfect weekend...


I found the 'who', 'what', 'when', 'where' card in the middle of a pack of bargain scrap-booking supplies I got at TK Maxx a while back, and thought it fitted quite well here. My most perfect weekends recently have been spent with my boyfriend exploring local shops and finding little vintage treasures here and there (which I need to post about more!). I also treasure quiet time with my kitties. I've become such a low key weekend person these days. Long gone are the all night parties and all day hangovers ;)


Other perfect weekends include spending time with family doing chilled out things and time with friends laughing over random things that probably wouldn't be funny to anyone else.


I also wanted to share a close up of this cute little crochet flower - it was included in the Jar of Whimsies I received in a swap over at Craftster a while back and I thought it was so cute. I reeeeally need to learn how to crochet!

1 comment:

  1. I hear u.. I don't know how to crochet either.. it's something I wanna learn eventually! Loved your list.. ohh by the sea.. one of mine too!

    ReplyDelete