Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday Best #6 - Getting down with my gnomies

I watched the film Gnomeo and Juliet last weekend and loved it waaaaay more than anyone should at my age. It was cute and funny...and re-awakened my sometimes dormat love for gnomes.

So lets celebrate those oh so happy guys with the pointy hats with a Sunday Best!

This melts me...that cute little nose!
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

This wins the award for the coolest pendant ever...I can't believe the true wonder of a gnome terrarium!
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

I need this dress. 'Kay? Thanks.
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

I love Badbird's art at the best of times...but include a grumpy gnome and it's perfection ;)
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

Little Dear's NOMs are always so beautiful...this little guy is one of my favourites.
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment