Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

TFI Friday - Totally Sublime

This week's TFI is dedicated to one particular sewing site ... Sublime Stitching. I find Sublime Stitching totally inspiring for a couple of reasons. The first is that I have a sneaky suspicion that Jenny Hart, the person behind the designs might just be a creative genius. I love the style of her creations, her blog, and her overall business. If I could one day have my own business that touches on even a tiny bit of the awesomeness that is Sublime Stitching, I would be a very happy girl.

The second...the more practical side of me...is totally inspired because it was Jenny's designs that first encouraged me to try embroidery. Her instructions gave me the courage to try something new...and as it turns out I love embroidery.  For years and years I only braved cross-stitch, until these Forest Friends designs caught my eye...and I haven't looked back. I still have a loooong way to go with my embroidery skills, but I'm loving every step.

Here are my top three 'must buy' Sublime Stitching designs (it's my aim to try all of these this year)...



1. Ryan Berkley designs





2. Totally Metal






3. Beefcake beach




No comments:

Post a Comment