Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

TFI Friday - The Elementary Pug

So I decided to carry on with using Friday's to post about things that inspire me, but each week I'm hoping to choose just one thing that inspires me at that moment for whatever reason.

So, this week's TFI is a little bit random, but hey, what more would you expect? It's been a bit of an exhausting week if I'm honest, and for the past couple of days I've struggled to see the wood for the trees. And then I saw this little guy, and that all changed...


Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

I must confess I found him on the front page on Etsy, and straight on my Pinterest he went. I've wanted a pug for a long time now and kept trying to talk myself out of it. I think I may have now decided to stop talking myself out of it (I do that with everything, you know) and make 2012 the year of the pug (yeah, that's right, the pug is replacing the dragon). The thought of being able to get a pug companion this year inspires me to keep working hard, and remember why I do it. I'm also inspired to have a sort through the boxes that haunt my loft to see it any of it is ebay-worthy to build up some savings.

Lastly I find myself inspired to put on a deer stalker, smoke a pipe and walk around London solving complex mysteries.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment