Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Best #4

I'm totally crushing on brooches/ pins right now. I love that they're back in fashion, and it's now much easier to feed my addiction. Here are a few of my online favourites - I know some cardigans and jackets in my wardrobe that feel naked without them...

I'm not a huuuge fan of pink, but I'd totally make an exception for this girl by thepoppytree...


Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


I'm not sure what I love more...the colour, the squirrel or the origami style, but this brooch by hugaporcupine is all-round amazing!

Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


This sausage dog brooch from Tatty Devine has moving wheels which = love!
Source: tattydevine.com via Kat on Pinterest


I love Gemma Correll's art..but in brooch form? Perfect!

Source: madebywhite.com via Kat on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment